Our Disney Mama Tabitha has the scoop for all you mamas who may be planning a Mardi Gras 2018 visit to Disney!
She has the most recent offers and some great deals for NSM readers exclusively! Below are all the details! CLICK HERE to get a free quote from Tabitha for ANY time frame and for ANY Disney property or Cruise. Below is her most recent announcement:
On June 20, 2017 you will be able to beginning booking Disney World packages for 2018. You will be able to book stays up to 499 days out, November 1, 2018.
Here are some important dates for those planning a trip for Mardi Gras 2018!
• Mardi Gras is February 13, 2018
• Disney Bookings begin June 20, 2017
• Southwest opens flight bookings on June 22, 2017 for travel during Mardi Gras.
• Your first day to book dining if arriving on Saturday February 10, would be August 14, 2017.
• Your Fastpasses Date would be December 12, 2017
• Your Vacation Payoff Date would be January 11, 2018.
Make sure to get on the list for 2018 Package Prices!
It is best to book any Walt Disney World Package early. All you need to secure a package is a $200 deposit per room. You can make as many payments as you like until your final payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
The best way to visit Walt Disney World is with a Magic Your Way Package. That include your Room Reservation, Theme Park Tickets and or one of the Disney Dining Plans.
2017 Quick Service Dining Plan – (2 Counter Meals & 2 Snacks)
2017 Deluxe Dining Plan – (3 Meals anyway you like & 2 Snacks)
• Booking Bonus, all 2018 Disney Packages booked by August 1 will receive a $25 Disney Gift Card!
• Second Booking Bonus Refer a friend and you will qualify for an additional Gift. (Mouse Ears or Autograph Books for the kids)
Extra Perks When booking your package with me:
• FREE Itinerary Planning (guidance on the best days to visit each park)
• FREE Online MousePerks (Tips, Tricks, & so much more)
• FREE Dining and Show Reservations
• FREE Help setting up your My Disney Experience Account.
• FREE Fast Pass + Advanced reservations
• FREE Discount Watching
• One on One Contact to answer all of your questions and help with all of your plans.
• Mickey Mouse Autographed pictures for the kids
ADD ON the Best of Both Worlds – Walt Disney World & Universal Orlando
Universal Orlando Add on – Did you know we have Two options to get you over to Universal Orlando from your Walt Disney World Resort. So if you have not had a chance to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter now is the time to begin your next Adventure.
• 1 or 2 Day Park to Park Ticket with Round Trip Shuttle Transfers from your Walt Disney World Resort.
• Take 2 Shuttle Transfer, Stay on site at Disney and get shuttled over to Universal with your luggage and stay on site at Universal for a few days and then the shuttle. Will bring you to the airport at the end of your vacation. You can add this to the front or end of your package.
What are you waiting for let’s get Your 2018 Adventures Started!!!