This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
Yesterday, I caught a glimpse of the March Parents’ magazine and I just couldn’t resist flipping through it. Sure enough, there was that highly coveted neon green card! YAYAYAYAY!!!
That means that you can get 50% off diapers and wipes on Amazon. Here is how the deal works (and believe me, it works!!):
- You need to be an Amazon Mom member because you get an additional 15% off all baby items
- Select the diapers or wipes you want to purchase and put them in your shopping cart.
- Choose the subscribe and save option on the right hand side of the page (You can cancel this as soon as the first shipment is processed). This will take ANOTHER 15% off
- Use the code found on the card in the March Parents’ magazine at checkout to take ANOTHER 20% off. (This is a unique code and is good for ONE BOX of diapers or wipes ONE TIME)
- Your total shipped will be 50% the listed price (which is very comparable to Wal-Mart or Target’s prices) and you will have it in on your door in 2 days!
The ONLY glitch to this deal is that you can only do it once per promotion period (usually defined by expiration date) per email address….hint hint! Have more than one, use them!
Make this deal even sweeter if you haveSwagbucks to cash in for Amazon gift cards! These super cheap diapers could be Super-FREE!
New to Subscribe and Save? Amazon often offers discounts if you sign up to receive auto shipments (which can be canceled at anytime). I often select that I want to receive the item every 6 months and once I receive it, I go to “My Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe and Save” to cancel it. Don’t forget!