This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
This is SUCH A HUGE DEAL! If you have a .edu email address, or your child does, you are eligible for Amazon Prime for 6 months FREE! THEN, if you continue, after the 6 months, you will get Prime for 50% off! Just Click the link below to join!
***You must have a valid .edu email address and you’ll need to specify your college, year, and major. After your free 6 months are over, you will automatically continue receiving Amazon Prime benefits at a cost of only $49 a year (that’s half off the regular price!) for up to 4 years with automatic renewal, but you can cancel at anytime.
AND – if you sign up for this before September 14, you can get $15 off a $40+ purchase using code COLLEGEOFFER at checkout.
How to redeem the offer:
- Between 9/1 and 9/14, sign up for a Prime Student paid membership or Prime Student 6-month trial.
- After you have completed your Prime Student sign-up, select at least $40 in products (but not digital content) sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC, not sold by a third-party seller or other Amazon entity (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page), and place the products in your Shopping Cart.
- Enter the code “COLLEGEOFFER” at checkout in the “Add a gift card or promotion code” field.
- The $15 discount will then be applied.
As a Prime Student member , you receive FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible purchases. You’ll also receive unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows through Prime Video, access to unlimited photo storage through Prime Photos, as well as Student-exclusive deals and discounts. Your Prime Student membership makes you eligible to receive 50% off Amazon Prime, $49/year, plus any applicable taxes, as long as you are a student up to total of 4 years (inclusive of your six month trial period) after which your Amazon Prime benefits will renew at the full price. Your Amazon Prime membership continues until cancelled. If you do not wish to continue your Amazon Prime membership, select ‘Do not renew’ from Your Account before your annual renew date.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 14, 2017.
- Offer only applies to customers who sign up for a Prime Student paid membership or Prime Student 6-month trial between September 1 and September 14, 2017.
*Promotional code only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- Promotional code does not apply to digital content or textbook rentals (including eTextbook rentals).
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 27, 2017.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Promotional items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15 off an order of $40 or more.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.