This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
Mamas, I have been BUSY making shirts for our upcoming Disney trip. Well I have been cutting the vinyl and applying it with an IRON! Although the iron has worked well, it takes FOREVER! I have a friend that got this EXACT Fancierstudio Power Heat press for Christmas and she told me I could come finish up my shirts on the heat press! Well I just did it today and IT WAS AMAZING! It took me TEN SECONDS to adhere the HTV to the shirts I was making. It would have taken me over an HOUR to do ONE shirt with the iron. I did 4 shirts in less than 30 minutes. So, if you make shirts, do yourself a BIG HUGE FAVOR and get this Fancierstudio Power Heat press for $179.99!! It will ship FREE for EVERYONE!
Here are the details…
- Brand new 15-by-15-inch heat press sheet included
- Voltage: 110 volts; Power: 1800 watts
- Temperature Range: 0-699 degrees F; Time Range:0-999 s
- Electronic time and heat control; precise time set-up
- Silicon-gel base board; Pressure adjustable
Get yours here!