This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
Today, you can get the Cricut Easy Press for just $105.99. It is currently selling for a sale price of $129.99 on the Cricut website and is regularly $149.99! The Easy Press is a 9′ square evenly heated plate that gives you a professional iron-on job in under a minute!
If Mom is a Cricut lover, this would make a GREAT Mother’s Day gift! (You might just wrap up a picture of it since it likely won’t be here before Sunday.)
Specs from Amazon:
- Pro-level performance and home-friendly design
- the big handle, Safety Base, and auto shutoff feature keep things safe every step of the way
- The evenly heated plate adheres your iron‑on in 60 seconds or less and lightweight, portable, easy to store
- The giant, ceramic-coated 9” x 9” heat plate delivers the exact temperature you need
- 9″x9″ Base is Great for large or layered iron-on projects
- Adjustable heat up to 350℉ (180 C)
- WARNING: Maximum input 120V. Not recommended for use outside of North America.
Specs from Cricut:
● Easy to learn, simple to use
● No press cloth needed for most base materials
● Adjustable heat up to 350℉ (180 C)
● Intricate transfers stick after repeated washes
● 9″x9″ Base is great for large or layered iron-on projects
● Lightweight, portable, easy to store
● Compatible with major brand of heat-transfer material
● WARNING: Requires maximum input 120V outlet. Not recommended for use outside North America.