This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
TODAY ONLY! Save half on the YETI Hopper Two 20. Stash this awesome Christmas gift away now for 30% off – just $174.99! (Reg $250) Comes with a 3 year warranty. While this deal is NOT on Amazon, it will ship FREE for Prime Members. Otherwise, shipping is just $5!
These ALWAYS Sell out when they are discounted like this. So, don’t wait!! Grab it early!
Here are are the specs:
The Hopper Two 20 is your leakproof, portable, ultra-durable soft-sided cooler. It boasts superior cold-holding power, easy loading (and unloading), and extreme visibility. Plus, the tapered body shape is comfortable to haul and the exterior shell is designed to take some serious field abuse. So enjoy your time outdoors without worrying about your gear — the Hopper Two 20 has you covered.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
The Hopper Two 20 is loaded up with YETI features to ensure you’re getting the most out of your soft cooler. It’s puncture-resistant, totally leakproof, and ready for whatever you’ve got in store. Give the features a look below.
- DRYHIDE™ SHELL: The Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays. The liner is made from an FDA-approved food-grade material.
- COLDCELL™ INSULATION: Closed-cell rubber foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- HYDROLOK™ ZIPPER: The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
- DOUBLE-STITCH CARRY OPTION: With a detachable shoulder strap and three different sets of reinforced handles, you’ve got options on how to make the load easier to carry.
- HITCHPOINT™ GRID: Easily attach pretty much anything, including the MOLLE Zinger & MOLLE Bottle Opener.
- TIE-DOWN POINTS: Six D-ring tie-down points give you multiple ways to secure the Hopper.
ANYTHING BUT SOFT
This is the soft cooler that’s happy to ride shotgun on your ride out to the lake house or dock. With enough storage capacity for you and a small crew, the Hopper Two 20 is designed for rough roads and summer weather. Lug it from the truck bed to the boat and back again — it’ll still keep your drinks nice and frosty.