This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
You know the video that went around of the little boy saying, “What ay-ulse?” while taking his mom’s order? My kids used to always grab a tablet and pen and take our orders! It’s just what they do, and it can be hysterical!
This Fisher Price Food Truck will spark that creativity and you may have the next viral video! This is listed as a HOT TOY for this year, and right now, there is a $10 coupon making it just $52.99. (It’s $62.99 at Walmart) It will ship free for everyone! Go ahead and mark a big item off the list and save $10 while you’re at it!
**PS – if you do not see the coupon, then it is sold out at that price.
- 2 sides of toddler-friendly play!
- 20+ removable play pieces
- Interactive food prep area, including a sink, light-up grill & service bell
- Dashboard packed with hands-on fun, including steering wheel, clicker key & gear shifter
- “Magical” cash register reads all 4 menu cards! “Ring up” orders by pressing the number buttons, and push the music button for a playlist of learning songs and more!
- Drop-through recycle bin and put & take fridge
- 3 Smart Stages levels learning content grows along with your child
- 125+ songs, sounds, tunes & phrases!