This post may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
Last year when we started asking what deals you were looking for during Christmas, several people named the Opal Ice Maker. I had never even heard of such. But I discovered that it is a stand alone ice machine that makes those little nuggets of ice that so many people lovingly refer to as Sonic Ice!
It was $435 and I watched and watched and watched. The price never budged. In fact, after Christmas, it went UP to close to $500!
Someone mentioned to me that they had seen a great deal on Prime Day. SO, as we approach this year’s hype, I am still watching. It dropped to $415, then back to $480-ish. But today for PRIME DAY, I see it at $
359.99 $341.99 for PRIME MEMBERS! Of course, it also ships FREE!
- COUNTERTOP SIZE – With it’s elegant design, the Opal will wow your guests before they even try the delicious ice it makes. Measures at 15.5 x 10.5 x 17.2 inches – The perfect size for any countertop in your home
- QUICK AND POWERFUL – Within only 20 minutes, you’ll be enjoying soft, crunchy ice, just like the ice you love from your favorite restaurant. The Opal produces 24 lbs of ice per day, and the bin holds 3 lbs at a time
- SMART – The Opal is bluetooth equipped, so you can set up your ice making schedule from the convenience of your phone using the free FirstBuild app. It senses when the bin is full of ice, so it won’t overfill
- PORTABLE – No water hookup required, just plug it into any 120v grounded (standard) electrical outlet and fill the reservoir with water. As ice melts, the water returns to the reservoir, where it will simply be made back into more ice
- WARRANTY – All Opals purchased directly from FirstBuild or authorized resellers have a limited 1-year parts and labor warranty